Buy on campus from Blackwell's. Have you read this?
- Groupware: Design, Implementation, and Use: 13th International Workshop, CRIWG 2007, Bariloche, Argentina, September 16-20, 2007. Proceedings!
- Using Psychological Formulation in Teams;
- Formulation in psychology and psychotherapy making sense of peoples problems.
Please log in to set a read status Setting a reading intention helps you organise your reading. Read the guide. Your reading intentions are private to you and will not be shown to other users.
- Formulation in psychology and psychotherapy: making sense of people's problems!
- Infrared and Raman Spectroscopy in Forensic Science.
- Situating the Self: Gender, Community and Postmodernism in Contemporary Ethics;
- Water: The Epic Struggle for Wealth, Power, and Civilization!
- Formulation in Psychology and Psychotherapy: Making Sense of People's Problems?
What are reading intentions? Here's an example of what they look like: Your reading intentions are also stored in your profile for future reference.
How do I set a reading intention To set a reading intention, click through to any list item, and look for the panel on the left hand side:. The book sees formulation as a dynamic process which explores personal meaning collaboratively and reflectively, taking account of relational and social contexts.
Two case studies, one adult and one child, illustrate the use of formulation from the perspectives of expert clinicians from six different theoretical positions. The book encourages the reader to take a constructively critical perspective on the many philosophical, professional and ethical debates raised by the process of formulating people s problems.
Among the issues explored are: The social and political context of formulation Formulation in relation to psychiatric diagnosis The limitations of formulation Controversies and debates about formulation This readable and comprehensive guide to the field provides a clear, up to date and thought-provoking overview of formulation from a number of perspectives, essential for clinicians working in all areas of mental health and social care, psychology, therapy and counselling.
She has worked in adult mental health settings for many years.